ALL SEASONS • 8 HOURS • DIFFICULTY: EASY, 8+ • COMFORT: ★★★★★ • GROUP: MAX 12 • ☎ PERSONAL SUPPORT 24/7
DAY TOUR IN TSAR’S VILLAGE AND PAVLOVSK PALACE The royal suburbs of St. Petersburg will be of interest to all guests who are interested in architecture and the “rural” life of the monarchs.
– ★ –
Leave the metropolis, breathe in the sweet air and satisfy your aesthetic needs
01: HOTEL PICK-UP Your guide and transport will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you.
02: TRANSFER FROM ST. PETERSBURG TO PETERHOF by car 30-40 min. [rent included] 26 km south of St. Petersburg. Your trip will take place on a comfortable transport that meets international safety standards. Details on the type of transport see in the section “TRANSPORT USED ON TOUR”.
03: MUSEUM-RESERVE “TSARSKOYE SELO” (TSAR’S VILLAGE) 3 hours [tickets included] It consists of the Grand Catherine Palace, the Catherine Park, the Alexander Palace and the Alexander Park. The main thing that attracts crowds of tourists is the Catherine Palace. The palace, built in the Baroque style, delights with its size, powerful spatial dynamics and “picturesque” decor. Wide azure ribbon facade with snow-white columns and gilded ornaments. Palace facades are decorated with figures of Atlanteans, caryatids, lion masks and other stucco decorations.
We will visit the luxurious halls, the main suite, decorated with golden carvings, as well as the apartments of the Catherine Palace. The creation of which worked the true masters – architects and sculptors, artists and stone-cutters, and later – restorers, meticulously restoring the destroyed masterpieces after the Great Patriotic War. But perhaps the most famous room in the palace is the amber room, a magnificent work of art with a bright and interesting fate.
After the excursion program in the Catherine Palace, we will stroll through the Catherine Park and go to lunch.
04: TIME FOR REST AND LUNCH [not included] In the Pushkin city, there are plenty of restaurants for every taste – from expensive to fully democratic. On the territory of the park there is also a restaurant of Russian cuisine “Compound”, where Vladimir Putin is often.
05: PAVLOVSK MUSEUM-RESERVE 2 hours [tickets included] Literally 8 kilometers away, there is a palace and park ensemble of federal significance, which in the 18th century was the country residence of Emperor Paul I. The park adjoining the palace is one of the largest landscape parks in Europe. First of all, we will visit the Pavlovsk Palace, restored by titanic labor, after the bombing and almost complete burning during the Second World War. Pavlovsky Palace and Park Ensemble was included in the UNESCO list, including by the criterion, which was the scientific methodology and methods of restoration and reconstruction. We will get acquainted with the difficult history of this palace and, of course, plunge into the imperial life of country life.
06: OTEL DROP-OFF Upon completion of the tour, we will conduct you to your hotel or any other place as you wish.
|1.Group 12 pax||97$|
|2.Group 10 pax||104$|
|3.Group 8 pax||113$|
|4.Group 6 pax||125$|
|5.Group 4 pax||156$|
|6.Group 2 pax||220$|
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert;
- The sequence of visits to landmarks may vary;
- No hidden fees.
• English, German, French, Spanish individual speaking guide services
|Price does not include|
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
The transport included in the DAY TOUR №6 in the royal suburbs of St. Petersburg meets international standards and passes an annual certification. To ensure that your magnificent vacation is as comfortable as possible in the cost of the trip is included excellent transport. Professional drivers will ensure safe travel throughout the course. Depending on the number of people in the group, the following vehicles will be offered.
- Up to 17 people – MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER / FORD TRANSIT / VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER
- Up to 6 people – MERCEDES-BENZ VIANO / MERCEDES-BENZ VITO / FORD CUSTOM TOURNEO
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 8 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
- Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals and entertainments).