MAY – SEPTEMBER • 8 HOURS • DIFFICULTY: EASY, 8+ • COMFORT: ★★★★★ • GROUP: MAX 12 • ☎ PERSONAL SUPPORT 24/7
PREMIUM TOUR in St. Petersburg is designed specifically for the sophisticated guests. In one day you will get acquainted with the luxury of the nobility and mysticism of pre-revolutionary Russia, which are hidden from the eyes of ordinary people.
– ♛ –
Our best guides will help you penetrate the secret events of the Russian nobility.
Tsar luxury at arm’s length.
01: HOTEL PICK-UP Your guide will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you.
02: YUSUPOV PALACE 2 hours [tickets included] One of the most majestic buildings of the northern capital, which began its rich history from the end of the 18th century and preserved its decorations without changes. We will visit ceremonial halls, charming living rooms, boudoirs and private chambers of Dukes Yusupov, which are furnished with the finest taste and the greatest craftsmanship. Also for us will be available pearl of the palace – the palatial theatre. And the notorious basement in which Grigory Rasputin was killed (an elder from Siberia who had too much influence on the imperial family).
03: TIME FOR REST AND LUNCH [not included] In our tour, we have appropriately foreseen the time for a hearty lunch with national cuisine, so you can relax a little and share your impressions with your friends.
04: FABERGE MUSEUM 2 hours [tickets included] We continue our amazing tour of St. Petersburg and this time you will find a private museum located in the Shuvalov Palace. The Faberge Museum has an unparalleled collection of Russian jewelry and decorative arts of the 19th — 20th centuries (more than 4000 exhibits). The most valuable and well-known items in the museum’s collection are 9 imperial Easter eggs, King George I’s bonbonniere, a collection set “Safra” created by the company of Carl Gustav Faberge. Special pride is the first and last egg of the 50 imperial Easter eggs, 1885 and 1916, respectively.
The halls of the Shuvalov Palace are no less beautiful than museum exhibits. For 7 years, 300 master restorers turned squalid ruins into one of the most beautiful palaces in St. Petersburg, and is a work of architectural and restoration art.
05: PRIVATE WALK ALONG THE RIVERS BY SPEED BOAT 1 hour [rent included] After the exquisite cultural program, we will immerse ourselves in the evening city, enjoy in a private setting the magnificent views that open from an unusual angle. Within an hour we will go around the entire historical center of St. Petersburg, learn about the history of the most famous bridges of the city, canals and the Neva River.
06: OTEL DROP-OFF Upon completion of the tour, we will conduct you to your hotel or any other place as you wish.
|Departure||On foot and by subway||Details|
|1.Group 12 pax||90$|
|2.Group 10 pax||105$|
|3.Group 8 pax||123$|
|4.Group 6 pax||158$|
|5.Group 4 pax||225$|
|6.Group 2 pax||438$|
- In this day tour it is more convenient to move around the city on foot and by subway, but if you prefer by car, then ask the price from our expert;
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert;
- No hidden fees.
• English, German, French, Spanish individual speaking guide services
|Price does not include|
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 8 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
- Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals and entertainments).