ALL SEASONS • 8 HOURS • DIFFICULTY: EASY, 8+ • COMFORT: ★★★★★ • GROUP: MAX 12 • ☎ PERSONAL SUPPORT 24/7
MULTICULTURAL DAY TOUR IN MOSCOW The mix of different types of art makes the tour dynamic, versatile and interesting for everyone.
– ★ –
This tour will open the curtain of secrets,
why the Russian style has become known worldwide and a well-known name.
01: HOTEL PICK-UP Your guide will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you.
02: NATIONAL TRETYAKOV GALLERY 2 hours [tickets included] The gallery presents one of the largest collections of Russian art in the world from the 11th to the 19th century. Among the jewels of the collection are Valentin Serov’s “The Peach Girl”, “Not expected” by Ilya Repin, “The Horseman” by Karl Bryullov, “Boyary Morozov” by Vasily Surikov, “Alyonushka” by Viktor Vasnetsov, “The morning in the pine forest” by Ivan Shishkin, “Appearance of Christ”. People “Alexander Ivanov” We will immerse ourselves in the magnificent paintings of the most talented representatives of the Russian people, who also reflect important historical events of Russia.
03: THE METRO STATIONS OF MOSCOW 1 hour [tickets included] – “the underground palaces of Moscow”, are distinguished by the splendor of palaces and underground halls. The underground complexes are decorated with statues and reliefs, as well as monumental and decorative compositions (paintings, mosaics, stained glass and paintings) of local artists. The first metro station was opened in 1935 and the most notable are: Komsomolsk, Kurskaya, Kievskaya, Mayakovskaya, Revolution Square, Novoslobodskaya and Kropokinskaya. Some of them are officially under state protection.
04: TIME FOR REST AND LUNCH [not included] In our tour, we have appropriately foreseen the time for a hearty lunch with national cuisine, so you can relax a little and share your impressions with your friends.
05: OLD ARBAT STREET In every city with a long history, there is a street that attracts tourists – impregnated with a particular spirit, with houses and alleys, each of which can tell its own entertaining story. In Moscow, this well-known Arbat is one of the oldest streets in Moscow. Today, the Arbat is an important monument in Moscow, such as the Red Square, the Bolshoi Theater or St. Basil’s Cathedral.
In the 18th century the most famous noble families settled on the Arbat. At the end of the 19th century, intellectuals replaced the aristocrats. Since 1986, the street is completely pedestrian.
Arbat is interesting because it is not a fixed historic monument, but a living space, in perpetual change. In a word, the old Arbat can be explored to infinity.
06: BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE BOLSHOI THEATER 1,5 hour [tickets included] To visit Moscow and not to see the Bolshoi Theater, symbol of the cultural life of the capital, is an unforgivable mistake. The Bolshoi Theater is a business card of Russia, a source of pride and a symbol of the majestic culture, like the building itself.
Together, we go through the empty halls of the theater, learn the story of its foundation and its “biographical facts”, examine technical innovations such as the underground designer’s scene, look in the boxes of the main stage and as long as we intelligently, we would be allowed to attend the rehearsal of the play.
07: OTEL DROP-OFF Upon completion of the tour, we will return you to your hotel or any other place as you wish.
08: ★OPTIONAL For an extra fee, you have the opportunity to attend one of the epic theatrical performances at the Bolshoi Theater. It is recommended to buy tickets for at least a few months, because the main theater of Russia is very popular with Russians and guests of the capital. For our part, we will do our best to get tickets.
|Departure||On foot and by subway||Details|
|1.Group 12 pax||76$|
|2.Group 10 pax||79$|
|3.Group 8 pax||84$|
|4.Group 6 pax||96$|
|5.Group 4 pax||126$|
|6.Group 2 pax||187$|
- This day tour is valid all year from Tuesday to Friday;
- In this day tour it is more convenient to move around the city on foot and by subway, but if you prefer by car, then ask the price from our expert;
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert;
- The sequence of visits to landmarks may vary;
- No hidden fees.
EXTRA CHARGE (OPTIONAL):
- Tickets for the play in the Bolshoi Theater. Cost from 300 USD to infinity
• English, German, French, Spanish individual speaking guide services
|Price does not include|
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 8 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
- Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals and entertainments).