ALL SEASONS • 8 HOURS • DIFFICULTY: EASY, 8+ • COMFORT: ★★★★★ • GROUP: MAX 12 • ☎ PERSONAL SUPPORT 24/7
THIS PREMIUM TOUR will be of interest to guests of St. Petersburg, who appreciate and wish to immerse themselves in art in all its rich diversity from world masterpieces of painting, priceless jewelry to folklore, which is passed from generation to generation.
– ★ –
Discover the elegant and colorful culture of Russia with our first-class guides and services
01: HOTEL PICK-UP Your guide will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you.
02: THE STATE HERMITAGE MUSEUM 3 hours [tickets included] The Winter Palace is the apotheosis of Russian baroque. This grand building dominates the city center and symbolizes the wealth and greatness of Russia. Today it houses the Hermitage Museum. You will learn about the history of the main museum of the country and get acquainted with the magnificent Russian and world masterpieces: paintings, drawings, sculptures, objects of applied art, numismatic collections and archaeological monuments.
03: TIME FOR REST AND LUNCH [not included] In our tour, we have appropriately foreseen the time for a hearty lunch with national cuisine, so you can relax a little and share your impressions with your friends.
04: GOLD AND DIAMOND ROOMS 2 hours [tickets included] After a short rest, treasures of concealment from the eyes of ordinary people await us.
★First we will go to the Golden Room, there are several collections of gold items:
• SIBERIAN COLLECTION OF PETER THE GREAT, which includes a rare collection of jewelry art of the peoples of Siberia (Scythians, Sakas, Sarmatians, etc.). Some items in the collection date back to the 7th century BC. The Siberian collection is the earliest archaeological collection of Russia; it has no analogues in the world;
• JEWELRY OF ANCIENT GREECE;
• ORIENTAL COLLECTION OF GOLD PRODUCTS. Lovers of Oriental motifs will not leave indifferent the jewelry collection of the Ancient East. Diverse collection from the Middle East, Central Asia, Egypt and the Maghreb.
★Next we go to the Diamond Room, which does not give rest to the imagination. It contains numerous treasures of the nation, made by Russian and European masters at different times. The most impressive collection are products of the Renaissance. Only experts can estimate the cost of all the treasures and this information is not available to visitors, but it is known for certain that in 1865 the Great Imperial Crown was estimated at 823,976 rubles, Power – 190,353 rubles.
05: THE FOLK SHOW “FEEL RUSSIAN” 1h30, intermission 20 min [tickets included] is the best way to understand the cultural roots of the people, to feel the breadth and originality of the Russian soul. In the sparkling performance, the best song and dance groups of the city take part, performing in different genres: Cossack drill song, ancient romances, Orthodox chants and Russian folk dances.
06: UPON REQUEST [taxi service not included] our specialists will help you to order a taxi to the hotel or to any other place.
|Departure||On foot and by subway||Details|
|1.Group 12 pax||98$|
|2.Group 10 pax||110$|
|3.Group 8 pax||127$|
|4.Group 6 pax||151$|
|5.Group 4 pax||198$|
|6.Group 2 pax||290$|
- This day tour is valid all year round except Monday;
- Folk Show with snacks in the Nicholas Palace unaccompanied by a guide;
- In this day tour it is more convenient to move around the city on foot and by subway, but if you prefer by car, then ask the price from our expert;
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert;
- The sequence of visits to landmarks may vary;
- No hidden fees.
EXTRA CHARGE (OPTIONAL):
- In the Hermitage, “early opening” , “evening visit” – 4790 USD/per group (max 65 persons)
- In the Hermitage, “night visit” from 21h00 to 24h00 – 2010 USD/per group (max 5 persons)
- Taxi services, payment by the meter
• English, German, French, Spanish individual speaking guide services
|Price does not include|
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 8 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
- Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals and entertainments).