MAY – SEPTEMBER • 4 HOURS • DIFFICULTY: EASY, 8+ • COMFORT: ★★★★☆ • GROUP: MAX 12 • ☎ PERSONAL SUPPORT 24/7
THE TOUR IN THE HERMITAGE AND A RIVER CRUISE will be interesting for everyone who first arrived in St. Petersburg and will get acquainted for one day with the cultural heritage of the main museum of Russia and see a lot of mysterious and enigmatic that hide the rivers and canals of the Northern Pearl of the Russian Empire.
– ★ –
Your personal guide will meet you at the hotel and take you through the unpredictable history of St. Petersburg from 1703 to the present day
★FULL OPTION WITH THE SUPPORT OF OUR GUIDE
01: HOTEL PICK-UP Your guide will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you.
02: THE STATE HERMITAGE MUSEUM 3 hours [tickets included] Pride of Russia, the largest in the country cultural and historical museum, occupying 6 historical buildings, the main among which remains the majestic Winter Palace. Today, the Hermitage has collected nearly 3 million exhibits: works of painting, graphics, sculptures, objects of applied art, a collection of numismatics and archaeological monuments.
03: TIME FOR REST AND LUNCH [not included] In our tour, we have appropriately foreseen the time for a hearty lunch with national cuisine, so you can relax a little and share your impressions with your friends.
04: CRUISE ON THE RIVER BOAT 1 hour [tickets included] 15 bridges, all the rivers and canals of the historic center. The rivers and canals of St. Petersburg are his business card. During the trip you will learn about the history of the amazing city, where so many significant events for Russia took place. This sightseeing tour on the ship passes through the most famous canals of St. Petersburg: Neva River, Fontanka and Moika, skirting the whole city center. If you first came to the northern capital, you should definitely go on a boat trip through St. Petersburg.
05: OTEL DROP-OFF Upon completion of the tour, we will conduct you to your hotel or any other place as you wish.
★ECONOMY OPTION INDEPENDENTLY, TELEPHONE SUPPORT
01: THE STATE HERMITAGE MUSEUM 3 hours [tickets included] Guide from the Hermitage Museum, speaking your language.
02: TIME FOR REST AND LUNCH [not included] In our tour, we have appropriately foreseen the time for a hearty lunch with national cuisine, so you can relax a little and share your impressions with your friends.
03: CRUISE ON THE RIVER BOAT 1 hour [tickets included] 15 bridges, all the rivers and canals of the historic center. Throughout the route, you will be accompanied by an interesting audio guide story.
|Departure||Full option||Economy option||Details|
|1.Group 12 pax||80$||44$|
|2.Group 10 pax||85$||46$|
|3.Group 8 pax||90$||49$|
|4.Group 6 pax||97$||53$|
|5.Group 4 pax||117$||63$|
|6.Group 2 pax||170$||91$|
- In this day tour it is more convenient to move around the city on foot and by subway, but if you prefer by car, then ask the price from our expert;
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert;
- No hidden fees.
|Price does not include|
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 8 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
- Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals and entertainments).