ALL SEASONS • 6-8 HOURS • DIFFICULTY: EASY, 8+ • COMFORT: ★★★★☆ • GROUP: MAX 12 • ☎ PERSONAL SUPPORT 24/7
THE RUSSIAN TRADITIONAL DAY TOUR in Moscow is an atypical excursion to the sights, it is an immersion in all cultural aspects: folk art, food, music and dancing of the peoples of Russia. Suitable for every person of any age, on any day of stay in Russia.
– ★ –
The charm of a distinctive culture that will remain in your heart forever
01: HOTEL PICK-UP Your guide will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you.
02: THE IZMAILOVO KREMLIN 2 hours [the entrance is free] is an unusual historical and cultural center, in fact it is an entertainment complex of the 17th century with all the attributes of that time. The Kremlin was built in accordance with historical canons in the late 90s. On the territory of the Kremlin are noisy costumed festivals with buffoon and folk songs. Here, every person will find something to do for himself, here are pottery workshops, a blacksmith shop, baking workshops, gingerbread paintings, a soap factory, folk dolls workshop and many museums: Russian bread, Russian vodka, a museum of rude children, 15 museums in total.
In the Kremlin you can taste old Russian dishes and drinks. At the bazaar you can get acquainted with the traditional goods of Russia of the 17-18 centuries, and every Saturday and Sunday there are shops with antiques and a flea market. For lovers of beauty, on weekends, a “park of painting” opens, where more than 100 Russian artists, including honored artists of the Russian Federation, present their works.
03: CULINARY MASTER CLASS 2,5 hours [products and participation in the master class included] National cuisine is an integral and undoubtedly the most important part of cultural self-identification, cooking together is fun and warm time among friends. An equipped workshop with the latest technology and professional chefs will teach you to cook popular Russian dishes, which you can easily repeat at home, surprising your loved ones.
04: FOLKLORE SHOW “KOSTROMA” 2 hours [tickets included] On the stage of the Russian Song Theater is a national show. As part of the grandiose project, you will find an unforgettable enchanting dance performance that will introduce you to the history of Russia, its customs and rituals.
The national ballet “Kostroma” is a kind of time machine, which in a matter of hours will take you to different historical epochs, starting from the time of Ancient Russia. Music, dancing, an unsurpassed play of actors – all this is closely intertwined in a beautiful show, immersing the audience in a special atmosphere of past years. Beautiful scenery, bright traditional costumes, lighting and sound special effects with their scale amaze the imagination.
05: UPON REQUEST [taxi service not included] our specialists will help you to order a taxi to the hotel or to any other place.
06: OTEL DROP-OFF if at the end of the culinary master class (par. 03) you complete the day tour, we will return you to your hotel or any other place you wish.
|Departure||Full tour||Short tour||Details|
|1.Group 12 pax||170$||122$|
|2.Group 10 pax||176$||130$|
|3.Group 8 pax||185$||137$|
|4.Group 6 pax||200$||152$|
|5.Group 4 pax||287$||240$|
|6.Group 2 pax||496$||448$|
- On the territory of the Izmailovo Kremlin workshops and museums for an additional fee, is not included in the standard program;
- The culinary master class is organized for a group of 6 persons, so for groups of 2 persons and 4 persons are paid, as for 6 people, this is taken into account in our calculation;
- Folk show “Kostroma” held from June 15 to September 15;
- In this day tour it is more convenient to move around the city on foot and by subway, but if you prefer by car, then ask the price from our expert;
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert;
- No hidden fees.
EXTRA CHARGE (OPTIONAL):
- Taxi services, payment by the meter
• English, German, French, Spanish individual speaking guide services
|Price does not include|
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 8 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
- Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals and entertainments).