April to October • 14 days / 13 nights • Difficulty: easy, 12+ • Comfort: ★★★★★ • Group size: max 12
Prices are valid from April to October 2018, except during the World Cup 2018 (14 June – 15 July 2018).
A private tour of the Three Capitals of Russia is the ideal starting point for acquaintance with the wide variety of Russia. Our experts will help you individualize the tour to your wishes and preferences: more history, luxury events or add evening non-academic entertainment. We are happy to provide you with our experience, professionalism and love for the national heritage of Russia.
We are ready to help you buy the tickets; if necessary, leave a comment in your request.
A RICH EXPERIENCE EXPECT YOU:
- To see the unique style of the three capitals
- Enjoy the cultural mix of Russia
- A romantic ride on the train
- Great excursions with the highly qualified guides
On this day, you are staying in the capital of Russia in Moscow. You will be met at the airport and made a transfer to the hotel. You will be accommodated in a hotel in the city center, after registering you will have free time for rest. You can walk along the central streets of the city and dine at one of the wonderful restaurants.
( – , – , – )
Today you will have a magnificent panoramic tour of Moscow. You will make a tour of the main and most famous square of the country along the Red Square (which is called “beautiful” from the old Russian language), which became the arena of many important events in Russian history and the history of the Soviet state. Visit the St. Basil’s Cathedral; enjoy the carved facades of GUM.
Then we will visit the main cathedral of Russia – the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. According to the idea of the architect, he had to be majestic and colossal, and his glory was to surpass the glory of Peter’s Cathedral in Rome. We will also visit the Sparrow Hills survey site, opposite the main university of the country, founded by the Russian scientist Lomonosov, and has become one of the centers of Russian science and culture. Nowadays, the university is located in one of the seven legendary Stalin skyscrapers, and against it, a broad view of Moscow opens.
After the walk, you will have free time for lunch in one of the city’s wonderful restaurants, after which we will go to the treasury of art in the Tretyakov Gallery. In fact, this gallery is the gold fund of all Russian painting. The collection of the Tretyakov Gallery is priceless; it presents works from the 11th century. You will immerse yourself in the wonderful world of such outstanding masters as Rublev, Vasnetsov, Repin, Vrubel, Aivazovsky, Roerich and many others.
Upon returning to the hotel, you will have free time for dinner and exchange of emotions.
(Breakfast, – , – )
Today we spend most of the day studying the heart of Russian royalty – the Moscow Kremlin. Here is the presidential residence. The oldest square in Moscow called the Cathedral Square. The Assumption Cathedral, the Ivan the Great Bell tower, the Archangel Cathedral, the Annunciation Cathedral and the Church of the Twelve Apostles, surrounds this beautiful square. Passing through the territory of the Kremlin, we will see the famous Tsar Bell, a huge bell weighing 200 tons and the largest cannon in the world – 40-ton Royal cannon.
We will visit the Armory Chamber, which stores the treasures of many Moscow tsars. Today, the Armory presents a unique collection: objects of applied art that were represented by Russian tsars by foreign ambassadors, a collection of arms of the 13th-18th centuries, jewelry of the 12th-19th centuries. You can admire the magnificent objects of gold, silver, precious stones, ivory, porcelain, national clothes embroidered with pearls and the famous Easter eggs Faberge.
* Extra charge (Optional): In the evening, we highly recommend you to enjoy dinner and a scenic cruise on a snow-white yacht along the Moscow River. This evening cruise will be an excellent end to a rich day.
(Breakfast, – , – )
In the morning, we have a wonderful walk through the second architectural ensemble of Moscow. We will visit the New Maiden Convent (Novodevichy Convent), one of the most beautiful monasteries in Moscow, today belongs to the Historical Museum. However, the services in the temples are also held. Within its walls, there are many churches, including the Church of the Transfiguration and the Church of the Smolensk Mother of God, which has the most beautiful altar in Moscow. As it is often found in the capital – in one place the historical heritage in the form of a museum part and a spiritual component coexist harmoniously. In addition to all this, it is very pleasant to be on the territory of the monastery, to walk.
There are also several palaces and a beautiful cemetery. Novodevichy cemetery is a special attraction of the monastery, many famous artists, scientists and politicians are buried here; among them Chekhov, Mayakovski, Yesenin, Levitan, Vrubel, Khrushchev, Boris Yeltsin.
After a rest for lunch, we will descend into the underground palaces of Moscow. The stations of the Moscow Metro differ truly in the palace magnificence of the vestibules and underground halls. Underground complexes are richly decorated with statues and reliefs, monumental and decorative compositions (paintings, mosaics, stained glass and murals) of the country’s leading artists. The Soviet government generously sponsored the construction of the subway, as a symbol of the high achievements and progress of the Soviet people.
After we walk along one of the oldest surviving streets of the Russian capital in the Old Arbat street, it has been in history since at least the 15th century – it is a living historical monument. Further, you will have free time for rest and dinner.
(Breakfast, – , – )
Today we will get out of the metropolis into the provincial town of Sergiev Posad. This is the only city situated near Moscow that is part of the Golden Ring of Russia. We will visit the center of Russian pilgrimage to the Trinity-Sergius Lavra. The Lavra was founded in 1337 and, as it is often called, the “Russian Vatican”, is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. The architectural ensemble of the monastery includes cathedrals, churches, and the residence of the patriarch and other monuments of exceptional artistic value. The Trinity Cathedral is a real masterpiece and a fine example of early Moscow architecture.
After the walk, you will enjoy a dinner in one of the provincial restaurants in the Russian style. Next, we go to one of the most beautiful railway stations in Moscow, where in the business class waiting room (for an additional fee) we will wait comfortably for the Moscow-Kazan train. You will spend the night in a comfortable train cabine.
(Breakfast, – , – )
In the morning we arrive in Kazan – the “third” capital of Russia, having cheerfully celebrated its 1000th anniversary, modern and archaic at the same time. Kazan is a wonderful and unique city; a lot of different sights are concentrated here. Historically, the city has become the center of a mixture of different cultures – first Bulgarian, then Tatar, and after the 16th century also Russian. This gives its appearance a unique charm and does not let the traveler get bored.
We will settle in a wonderful hotel in the city center and go on a sightseeing tour around the city. First of all, we go to the Kazan Kremlin, which begins its history in the 12th century. Within the walls of the Kremlin are many interesting attractions, as well as historical administrative buildings, and spiritual (mosques and Orthodox churches). One of the most delightful buildings we will visit is the Muslim temple of the heavenly beauty of the Kul-Sharif Mosque. We will also get acquainted with the pearl of the Kazan Kremlin and the architectural symbol of Kazan – the Syuyumbike tower, which, besides its historical significance, is also known as an object of urban mythology.
Further you will have free time for lunch with traditional Tatar dishes at one of the wonderful local restaurants. After lunch we will continue our acquaintance with the city and go to one of the central districts of Tatar Sloboda (the old Tatar settlement), where the houses of the townspeople of the 18th and 19th centuries were preserved. And of course we will walk along one of the most beautiful streets along Bauman Street.
The rest of the day you can hold in a free format.
(Breakfast, – , – )
Today we will go to the outskirts of Kazan along the way, we will take to the temple of all religions, in which the 12 major religions of the world are represented. After 60 km we arrive at the island-hail Sviyazhsk – a place with an ancient history and an impressive concentration of sights. Sviyazhskaya fortress was founded in the middle of the 16th century, during the reign of Tsar Ivan the Terrible and surpassed in size defensive structures in Pskov, Novgorod and even Moscow.
In its territory, more than 30 cultural heritage sites, most of which are recognized as monuments of federal significance, have been accommodated. The surviving churches and monasteries are witnesses of events past 5 centuries. In addition to the fascinating tour of the sights, you will enjoy the beauty of the Russian nature of the middle belt and the fabulous landscapes of the confluence of two rivers. And if time permits, we will take part in traditional entertainments – shooting games or a culinary master class. There are many cafes and restaurants on the territory, where you can relax and have a tasty lunch.
Upon arrival in Kazan, you will have free time for rest and dinner.
(Breakfast, – , – )
Today we will go to study the great disappeared states. The city of Great Bolgar has a deep history, which dates back to the 10th century. In its history, this city was the capital of the Volga Bulgars and one of the largest cities of the Golden Horde (Mongolian Empire) and was named in the Eastern culture – the Golden Throne. In the 14th century, it was the most populated in Europe with a population of 50,000 inhabitants. Now the site of ancient settlement is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Bulgar remains a sacred place of pilgrimage, here the ancestors of the Tatars adopted Islam in 922. We will admire the Cathedral Mosque with its Great Minaret, the Northern and Eastern Mausoleums, the Tomb of Khan, built in the 13th and 14th centuries.
Upon your return to Kazan, you will have free time for walking, shopping for souvenirs and dinner.
(Breakfast, – , – )
In the morning we leave the hospitable third capital and go to St. Petersburg, which is famous for its cultural citizens, which is what is called the “cultural capital of Russia.”
You will have a short flight with a transfer in Moscow. Upon arrival in St. Petersburg you will be met at the airport and made a transfer to the hotel. You will be accommodated in a hotel in the city center, after registering you will have free time for rest and lunch.
Closer to the evening in the lobby of the hotel you will be waiting for a guide for the first acquaintance with the magical city on the river Neva – North Venice. And, perhaps, the best way for this is an evening pleasant cruise along the river arteries of the city, which are the true streets of St. Petersburg. From the water, the city appears to us completely from the other side of its greatness. In the cool time of the day you will be offered cozy blankets.
After a river cruise, you will have free time for dinner.
(Breakfast, – , – )
Today we proceed to the third part of our tour to study the luxurious capital of the Russian Empire. We will enjoy the elegant oblique Vasilievskaya arrows, Nevsky Prospekt, which is the heart of the city, the square of the arts formed by three museums and four theaters, the Palace Square and an impressive Baroque facade.
You will appreciate the tranquility of the numerous rivers and canals with their wonderful bridges, domes of churches and cathedrals, among which are St. Isaac’s Cathedral and the Church of the Savior on Blood, which we will visit to enjoy the Byzantine heritage embodied in Orthodox churches. Further you will have free time for lunch.
On this day, we will visit the Peter and Paul Fortress – the cradle of the city, May 23, 1703 is the date of the founding of the fortress, which is considered the birthday of the city. Currently, the Russian emperors from Peter I (Great) to Nicholas II are buried here. But we will see not only this, we will go beyond the side of the tourist route – beyond the walls of the fortress to the beach, where the locals like to come and enjoy the stunning views of the Neva River. After a sightseeing tour around the city, you will return to the hotel, where you can relax and take advantage of free time.
* Extra charge (Optional): In the evening we highly recommend visiting the folk show “Feel yourself Russian”. Where you can see incendiary and colorful performances of Russian-folk groups in bright national costumes on the stage of the Nikolayevsky Palace. Duration 2 hours, during the intermission serve a choice of a glass of champagne or a glass of vodka with snacks.
(Breakfast, – , – )
Today we will plunge into the truth of the royal life. We leave the outskirts of the city and go to the summer residence of Peter the Great 25 km from St. Petersburg. The Tarski Selo (Tsar’s Village) Museum-Reserve served as a resting place for imperial families and holding national festivals, poetry evenings, costumed parties and imperial balls with primordially Russian scope. The magnificent carvings and golden decorations of the Catherine Palace impress even the most refined look. And certainly the royal pearl is the Amber Room, which rightly bears the title of the eighth wonder of the world. We will also enjoy a leisurely walk along the shady avenues, where not only the tsar’s people loved to spend their time, but also artists of high art. Not for nothing Alexander Pushkin – a classic with a world name sang in his verses the magnificence of these places.
After the walk, we are waiting for dinner in the royal courtyard, in a traditional Russian restaurant – not a little known for the fact that President Vladimir Putin likes to eat here.
We continue our journey through time and the next stop is the Pavlovsk Palace with one of the largest and most parks in Europe. The architect and the landscape of the park are often compared with the muse for the eyes. Pavlovsk Palace itself is one of the few in which the cozy and private atmosphere of the Romanov family has been preserved. After visiting the palace, you can order a carriage harnessed by the Russian breed of horses and ride along the romantic avenues of a beautiful park.
On your return to St. Petersburg, you spend your free time in the evening.
* Extra charge (Optional): For those who wish to continue acquaintance with the beautiful and sublime art, we recommend that you visit the Mariinsky Opera and Ballet Theater, where world-famous stars perform. And what about the auditorium with its stucco molding, ceiling painting and curtains, not to mention the artists. About tickets, especially ballet, it is better to take care in advance.
(Breakfast, Lunch, – )
Today we continue the palace line and head for Peterhof, a suburban imperial residence founded by Emperor Peter I in honor of the victory of the Russian State in the Northern War over the Swedes for access to the Baltic Sea.
The picturesque palace and park complex is called the Kingdom of Fountains. More than 150 fountains and water cascades adorn the park’s composition. And in the center of the ensemble – a 19-meter fountain “Samson tearing the lion’s mouth,” which symbolizes the victory over the Swedish army.
The unique appearance of the “Russian Versailles” was formed over three centuries – from the laying of the first stone in 1712 to our days, when, after the German occupation, it had to be literally restored from ruins. Palaces, pavilions, statues, alleys and flower beds – everything is full of greatness and reminds of a beautiful bygone era.
We will visit the royal palace and stroll through the park that descends to the Gulf of Finland. Back in the city, we will return to the water on a speedboat Meteor. Upon returning you will have free time for a walk, rest and dinner.
(Breakfast, Lunch, – )
Tour of St. Petersburg is not completed without the Hermitage. Today we will visit the pride of Russia and one of the best museums in the world. Today the guests of the Hermitage can admire such masterpieces as “Madonna and Child” (“Madonna of Benois”) by Leonardo da Vinci, “Saint Sebastian” by Titian, “Holy Family” by Raphael, “Return of the Prodigal Son” by Rembrandt, “Apostles Peter and Paul” El Greco and many other greatest works of all time. We will not just be ordinary tourists and add a visit to one of the Treasury rooms – a gallery of jewelry. In the treasury of the Hermitage it is very difficult to get entrance tickets because of the large number of people who wish to visit it and limited hours of work.
The two expositions present ancient gold objects found in Scythian burial mounds and marvelous in the fineness of the execution of the product created by masters of the Greek cities of the Northern Black Sea region, jewelry monuments of the Middle Ages of Byzantium (the famous Greek gold collection with famous earrings of such fine work that no jeweler could reproduce until present time), Western Europe, Russia and jewelry from the countries of the East, as well as original masterpieces of jewelry art of the 16th – early 20th centuries from the collection of jewelry of the imperial family.
In the Golden Room are the works of ancient Greek masters, it is here that the great collection of gold of the Scythians, the jewels of the East countries: India, Iran, China, magnificent examples of oriental ceremonial weapons.
In the Diamond Room you can see ancient gold items from Scythian mounds, masterpieces of jewelry art by masters of Western Europe and Russia, jewelry from collections of members of the Romanov family and private collections of St. Petersburg, monuments of church art, diplomatic gifts to the Russian Tsar’s Court and Faberge’s magnificent products.
The rest of the day you can hold in a free format.
* Extra charge (Optional): In spare time in the evening, we recommend visiting the museum of Russian vodka. Where you can not only learn about the discovery of this fire water, the culture of drinking, Russian feasts and how much vodka is associated with the historical events taking place in Russia, but also taste the best examples of this crystal-clear drink.
(Breakfast, – , – )
In the morning you will be taken to the airport, depending on the departure of your aircraft. Of course this is a small part of Russian cities, which are the treasures of the country. But we are sure that a huge number of emotions and impressions you are provided for life.
See you soon!
(Breakfast, – , – )
|Departure||Silver category||Gold category||Details|
|1.individual group 12 persons||2455$||3055$|
|2.individual group 10 persons||2520$||3120$|
|3.individual group 8 persons||2615$||3215$|
|4.individual group 6 persons||2760$||3360$|
|5.individual group 4 persons||3065$||3665$|
|6.individual group 2 persons||3675$||4265$|
- Single accommodation +1475$ per person for silver category, +1975$ per person for gold category.
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert.
- Branded two-story train is a modern and comfortable train that runs between Moscow and Kazan. The tour package includes an 2nd class ticket (4 places in the cabin), but upon your request for an additional fee, we can include a 1st class ticket (2 places in the cabin).
- National air flight from Kazan to St. Petersburg is not included in the package tour, but we will pick up suitable tickets for you at an additional cost.
• Transport service (comfortable minibus or car)
|Price does not include|
• Tickets to/from Moscow
EXTRA CHARGE (OPTIONAL):
- Dinner cruise along Moscow River: main hall – 95$ / per person; royal class – 100$ / per person; first class – 116$ / per person.
- Folk show “Feel yourself Russian”: from 88$ to 114$ / per person (the cost depends on the number of people in the group).
- The Mariinsky Opera and Ballet Theater. Tickets to the theater are bought at the request of the client, the cost depends on the performance.
- Museum of Russian vodka: from 23$ to 70$ / per person, excursion + classical tasting of Russian vodka with traditional snacks (the cost depends on the number of people in the group). We also offer you a VIP program: excursion + tasting of the historical Russian vodka “Polugar” 4 types (4 glasses for each guest) with Russian pancakes and caviar (red / black). From 92$ to 221$ / per person (the cost depends on the number of people in the group and type of caviar).
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
Day 1-4 • Accommodation in Moscow:
- Silver category: Excellent hotel in the center of Moscow, Hotel Golden Ring 4* (standard, twin /double)
- Gold category: Excellent hotel in the historic center of Moscow, Hotel Metropol 5* (standard, twin /double)
Day 5-8 • Accommodation in Kazan:
- Silver category: Excellent hotel in Kazan, Grand Hotel Kazan 4* (standard, twin /double)
- Gold category: Excellent hotel in the historic center of Kazan, Shalyapin Palace Hotel 4* (standard, twin /double)
Day 9-14 • Accommodation in St. Petersburg:
- Silver category: Excellent hotel in the historic center of St. Petersburg, Indigo Hotel 4* (standard, twin /double)
- Gold category: Excellent hotel in the historic center of St. Petersburg, Hotel Domina Prestige 5* (superior, twin /double)
- If on the dates indicated there are no rooms in the declared hotels, then the hotels can be changed to a similar category or higher.
- For an individual tour, you have the opportunity to improve the living conditions; if necessary, leave a comment in your request.
Hotel Golden Ring 5* is located in the center of cultural and business life of Moscow, in front of the famous Stalinist high-rise buildings of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia and the historic Old Arbat Street, close to the Smolenskaya metro station.
The interiors of the rooms are made by Italian and Swiss designers in the style of elegant classics. The rooms are equipped with everything needed for exceptional service comfortable stay beds with orthopedic mattresses, curtains with full dimming, air conditioning, satellite TV, internet access and Wi-Fi, a horizontal safe, a mini -bar, a charging station for mobile devices, organic cosmetics and other modern conveniences.
Every morning, in the luxurious banquet room “Suzdal”, a breakfast buffet with a wide choice of traditional and dietetic dishes is served to the sound of a live harp. The 24-hour Diamond Bar offers a full menu of snacks, hot dishes and drinks. Restaurant “Panorama” and “Winter Garden” with a unique panoramic view of the city, located at 22 and 23 floors, offer the author and Russian cuisine, as well as a wine list.
The hotel has a fitness room with personal training with a trainer, sauna, steam room, all types of massages, spa treatments. The gym and sauna are free.
Capacity: 293 rooms
Location: City Center
Address: Moscow, st. Smolenskaya, 5
The historic Metropol Hotel 5* is an architectural monument of federal importance. The hotel was built in 1830 and played an important role in the unique shape Theater Square and Revolution Square, located in the historical center of Moscow, a few minutes walk from the Bolshoi Theater, the Kremlin and the centers historical commercial GUM and TSUM.
All rooms with large windows, chandeliers and antique ornaments are decorated in Art Nouveau style. All rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Bathrobes, free toiletries and slippers are provided.
The Metropol Restaurant offers a rich breakfast buffet and European cuisine. Drinks and snacks are available at the elegant “Chaliapine” bar. Among the amenities of the hotel “Metropol” sauna, massage room, beauty salon, swimming pool and gym.
Capacity: 394 rooms
Location: historical center of Moscow, opposite the Bolshoi Theater
Address: Moscow, Teatralny passage, 2
The Grand Hotel 4* Kazan opened in early 2009. Located in a modern urban building of 17 floors with a complete infrastructure. The hotel’s arsenal includes a heliport and observation deck.
It offers rooms with panoramic views of the city. The spacious and tastefully decorated rooms come with a private bathroom, beauty and bath amenities, a hairdryer, a safe and a minibar.
The hotel’s main restaurant offers a wide selection of Russian and European dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a bar on the territory.
Capacity: 215 rooms
Location: City Center
Address: Kazan, st. Peterburgskaya, 1
The hotel Shalyapin Palace 4* is located in the center of Kazan, next to the pedestrian zone of Bauman Street. Local attractions such as Kazan Kremlin, Epiphany Cathedral and Kazan State University are easily accessible.
The comfortable rooms, decorated in a classic style from the late 19th and early 20th century, are equipped with modern appliances and everything needed for a comfortable life.
All residents are free to use the services of the fitness center, swimming pool, sauna and gym. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners are served daily in the restaurant “Capella” dishes of Tatar and Russian cuisine, as well as a variety of European dishes. The “Piano Bar” lobby bar is open 24 hours a day. Every day after 18:00, there are live piano concerts in the lobby bar. A small picture gallery, located on the fourth floor of the hotel, has become a favorite spot for photography among the hotel’s regulars.
Capacity: 123 rooms
Location: in the historic center of the city, a few steps from the main sights.
Address: Kazan, Universitetskaya Street, 7
Boutique-hotel Indigo 4* is located in a historical mansion and is close to the most famous sights of St. Petersburg, the spacious Neva and Fontanka docks, the Liteiny Bridge, shining summer garden at 10 minutes walking distance from Nevsky Palace Prospekt Square.
It features a restaurant with European cuisine, 2 bars, a spa, swimming pool, sauna and rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city center.
Rooms feature air conditioning, seating area, satellite TV, iPod docking stations, minibars, and private bathrooms with hairdryers, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries.
Capacity: 120 rooms
Location: historical center of the city
Address: St. Petersburg, Chaikovsky Street, 17
Upscale Hotel Domina Prestige 5* is located in a quiet location in the historic center of St. Petersburg, on the Moika River. A five-minute walk offers breathtaking views of St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Palace Square, Hermitage, the promenade with views of the Peter and Paul Fortress and the Courland of Vasilevsky Island.
Old property of St. Petersburg from the 18th century, transformed into one of the best hotels because of Italian designer Gianmarco Kavanino (Gianmarco Cavagnino). The bright lobby, light-filled atrium, bright colors in the hotel’s interiors, elegant design facility in the restaurant and bar create an unforgettable atmosphere.
All of the comfortable rooms at the Art Hotel Domina are decorated in an unusual style. Each room has a desk, a safety deposit box and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The bathrooms include slippers and bathrobes.
Arcobaleno Restaurant, which has a separate entrance from the street, serves Italian cuisine as well as fusion-style specialties. Guests can relax in the Nove Cocktail Bar, which hosts parties with live piano music.
Capacity: 109 rooms
Location: historical center of the city, 2 minutes’ walk from St. Isaac’s Cathedral
Address: St. Petersburg, embankment of the Moika River, 99
The transport included in the package tours in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kazan meets international standards and passes an annual certification. To ensure that your magnificent vacation is as comfortable as possible in the cost of the trip is included excellent transport. Professional drivers will ensure safe travel throughout the course. Depending on the number of people in the group, the following vehicles will be offered.
- Up to 17 people – MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER / FORD TRANSIT / VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER
- Up to 6 people – MERCEDES-BENZ VIANO / MERCEDES-BENZ VITO / FORD CUSTOM TOURNEO
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 12 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- After booking the tour, depending on the month, we will send you a list of minimum recommended clothes and other accessories to take with you. You will have enough time to carefully prepare and pack your luggage. However, do not take too much, leave space for memorable souvenirs that you will buy during the tour.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals, souvenirs and entertainments). We recommend you to take cash for 80$ – 100$ per one day. For most of the two-weeks tours 1100$ – 1400$ will be more than enough.