ALL SEASONS • 4 HOURS • DIFFICULTY: EASY, 8+ • COMFORT: ★★★★★ • GROUP: MAX 12 • ☎ PERSONAL SUPPORT 24/7
MOSCOW NIGHT PRIVATE TOUR will be interesting to everyone on any day of stay in Moscow. This tour will perfectly complement your experience with new emotions. Dynamic program from different angles: walking part of the historical sights, a car ride through the city and a view of night Moscow 360 ° from the highest observation platform in Europe.
– ★ –
See Moscow from the dark side
01: HOTEL PICK-UP Your guide and transport will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you.
02: THE HISTORICAL PART OF THE CITY 1 – 1,5 hour [outside]
☆ Our night tour starts on Manezhnaya Square, where you can see the Alexander Garden, Manege and Okhotny Ryad and the magical Resurrection Gates, through which we get to the heart of the capital – Red Square, which is on the UNESKO World Heritage List, its ensemble It will take us to the Middle Ages: The Kremlin walls, the Spasskaya Tower, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the main department store, the Russian Historical Museum, the Kazan Cathedral.
☆ Moving on, we will walk along one of the oldest streets in Moscow – Nikolskaya, which in time for the 2018 World Cup became an improvised fan zone.
☆ Be sure to visit the Theater Square, which houses the world-famous main theater of Russia – the Bolshoi Theater.
03: MOVING BY CAR 1 – 1,5 hour [outside]
☆ Then we go by car to the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, which is the main temple for Orthodox Christians in Russia. We will enjoy the impressive architecture in the Byzantine style and walk along the openwork Patriarchal Bridge over the Moscow River.
☆ A must-see place for visiting guests of Moscow are the Sparrow Hills. It offers an impressive view of Moscow and one of these Stalinist high-rises of Moscow State University (Lomonosov Moscow State University). In the evening, Sparrow Hills also attract street riders and motorcyclists who organize shows for passersby.
☆ After we go through the main arteries of the city in Victory Park on Poklonnaya Hill. Everyone who has ever been to this park is impressed by its size and unusual purple-colored fountains, personifying the shed blood of soldiers. Near the park is the Arc de Triomphe, erected in honor of the victory over Napoleon’s army.
04: BIRD’S EYE VIEW OF MOSCOW 0,5 – 1 hour [tickets included]
A special place in our program is visited by the highest observation platform in Europe. A survey from this place allows you to see the boundless Moscow, in full view and in all directions of the world. A comfortable platform is located in the highest building of the Moscow-City international business center
05: AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE NIGHT TOUR, we will ride along the brightest streets of Moscow, such as Tverskaya Street, Novy Arbat Street and the embankments of the Moscow River. If time remains, we will make stops at interesting sights and in significant places of the city.
06: OTEL DROP-OFF Upon completion of the tour, we will return you to your hotel or any other place as you wish.
|1.Group 12 pax||58$|
|2.Group 10 pax||61$|
|3.Group 8 pax||69$|
|4.Group 6 pax||75$|
|5.Group 4 pax||100$|
|6.Group 2 pax||152$|
- The last visit to the observation deck in “Moscow-City” no later than:
▸ 21:00 Sun.-Th.
▸ 22:00 Fri.- Sat.
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert;
- The sequence of visits to landmarks may vary;
- No hidden fees.
• Comfortable transport services
|Price does not include|
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
The transport included in the Night sightseeing tour of Moscow meets international standards and passes an annual certification. To ensure that your magnificent vacation is as comfortable as possible in the cost of the trip is included excellent transport. Professional drivers will ensure safe travel throughout the course. Depending on the number of people in the group, the following vehicles will be offered.
- Up to 17 people – MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER / FORD TRANSIT / VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER
- Up to 6 people – MERCEDES-BENZ VIANO / MERCEDES-BENZ VITO / FORD CUSTOM TOURNEO
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 8 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
- Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals and entertainments).