ALL SEASONS • 4 HOURS • DIFFICULTY: EASY, 8+ • COMFORT: ★★★★★ • GROUP: MAX 12 • ☎ PERSONAL SUPPORT 24/7
TOUR OF THE KREMLIN COMPLEX AND ARMOURY CHAMBER, which is the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation, on whose territory there are hundreds of thousands of artifacts telling the history and culture of Russia.
– ★ –
The Kremlin – an indestructible symbol of Russian statehood
01: HOTEL PICK-UP Your guide will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you.
02: KREMLIN TERRITORY 2 hours [tickets included] As the center of the country’s political life, the Kremlin has survived countless wars, burned and literally rebuilt from its ashes. We will witness the lives of exceptional people and events that sometimes change the course of world history.
We will go to the territory of the Kremlin by Kutafia tower and will open before us the architectural complex of the Cathedral Square, whose image was still built in the 15th century: Cathedral of the Archangel, the Cathedral of the Annunciation, the Palace of the Facets, Terem Palace and its churches, Church of the Deposition of the Robe, the Dormition Cathedral, The Patriarch’s Palace and the Church of the Twelve Apostles, the Ivan the Great Bell Tower. We will also get acquainted with the legendary Tsar Bell, which weighs 200 tons and is the biggest bell in the world. Tsar Cannon, a monument to the art of Russian foundries and a masterpiece of heavy artillery, is listed in the Guinness Book of Records.
- Visiting the Cathedral of the Archangel [tickets included] dedicated to the Archangel Michael, was the last resting place of the Grand Dukes of Moscow, the Russian tsars and their families. There are 54 burials in the temple, most of them are covered with marble slabs from the floor. The tombstones above them are decorated with carved ornaments.
- Visit of the Dormition Cathedral [tickets included] built with the use of revolutionary building technologies. Thanks to them, the gigantic interior space looks light, the domes seem to float in the air. The beautiful painting covers the walls, pillars and ceiling, the iconostasis amazes by its size and beauty. Under these vaults, the Russian tsars were crowned and raised to the rank of patriarchs.
03: THE ARMOURY CHAMBER 2 hours [tickets included] The wonderful world of the true luxury, good taste and extraordinary skill of the creators of 4000 masterpieces of jewelery, gold embroidery and weapons art from Russia and abroad opens to visitors. All once filled the royal treasury and the patriarchal sacristy.
★ IN NINE ROOMS OF THE COAT OF ARMS ROOM:
• Jewels of the Byzantine samples of the fourth century are exposed to the masterpieces of Russian silversmiths of the twelfth and fifteenth centuries of Suzdal, Ryazan, Kiev and Novgorod.
• The products Faberge, Semenov, Khlebnikov, Kurlyukov, Ovchinnikov astonish by the complexity and variety of technologies used.
• Beautiful collection of domestic weapons and firearms, armor, orders and medals. A famous and delicious Olympic service, a gift from Napoleon to Alexander I after the conclusion of Tilsit peace.
• The rarest examples of church clothes of Russian patriarchs and royal coronation robes.
• The ancient costumes of Russian autocrats, the hat of Monomakh and the crown of Anna Ivanovna, dotted with precious stones.
• The collection of horse furniture is unusual: details of harnesses, saddles, tassel brocade covers and embroidery made by Russian, Iranian, Turkish and European masters decorated the ceremonial escort during solemn departures.
• The logical continuation of the exhibition is the collection of cars in the last room.
04: OTEL DROP-OFF Upon completion of the tour, we will return you to your hotel or any other place as you wish.
|Departure||Low season||High season||Details|
|1.Group 12 pax||50$||77$|
|2.Group 10 pax||53$||82$|
|3.Group 8 pax||57$||90$|
|4.Group 6 pax||63$||92$|
|5.Group 4 pax||76$||94$|
|6.Group 2 pax||114$||137$|
- On Thursday, the Kremlin is closed;
- In this day tour to move around the Kremlin on foot;
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert;
- No hidden fees.
• English, German, French, Spanish individual speaking guide services
|Price does not include|
• Metro tickets for trips
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 8 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
- Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals and entertainments).