ALL SEASONS • 6-8 HOURS • DIFFICULTY: EASY, 8+ • COMFORT: ★★★★★+ • GROUP: MAX 12 • ☎ PERSONAL SUPPORT 24/7
THE LUXURY CULTURAL TOUR OF MOSCOW will be the perfect continuation of Moscow Kremlin Tour and Armoury Chamber. You will visit the former palace complex of the Russian tsars – the palace of the Great Kremlin. This is where important state summits, award ceremonies and diplomatic receptions are held. We will visit the backstage of the Bolshoi Theater and, at the end of the day, an elegant boat trip on the river.
– ♛ –
Live luxury at the highest privileged level
01: HOTEL PICK-UP Your guide and transport will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you.
02: THE GRAND KREMLIN PALACE 1,5 hour [tickets included]. The construction of the stone of the official royal residence began in the late fifteenth century and until 1851, its appearance changed. Now, this magnificent palace complex is the official residence of the President of the Russian Federation. All rooms work.
- We will visit the elegant and luxurious halls, named after the orders, awarded for the greatest military achievements carried out in front of their country, such as St. George’s Hall, Vladimirsky Hall, Catherine Hall and Alexander Hall in which is located the imperial throne. Each room is made in its unique style and is a true work of art.
- After we get to the front half of the palace, which is a real museum of imperial life of the 19th century. At our disposal will be: solemn lounge, front bedroom, Walnut wardrobe. The personal half of the palace is an example of refined taste and a masterpiece of interior art. The mix of baroque, rococo and classicism makes the seven rooms a conceptual one.
- Then we go to the palace of Tsar Ivan the Terrible (Ivan the Great IV) at the end of the 15th century in the Palace of the Facets. Gilded murals, vaulted ceilings and parquet floors in several types of precious woods are a striking example of the classical Russian style. There were ceremonial receptions and magnificent feasts, as well as the throne room of the Grand Ducal character.
- Another masterpiece of Russian architecture that we must see is the 17th century Terem Palace. The five-storey building that housed the royal chambers of the fourth and fifth floors. The interior decoration of the rooms seemed to have disappeared from the pages of the old Russian fairy tales.
03: TIME FOR REST AND LUNCH [not included] In our tour, we have appropriately foreseen the time for a hearty lunch with national cuisine, so you can relax a little and share your impressions with your friends.
04: BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE BOLSHOI THEATER 1,5 hour [tickets included] To visit Moscow and not to see the Bolshoi Theater, symbol of the cultural life of the capital, is an unforgivable mistake. The Bolshoi Theater is a business card of Russia, a source of pride and a symbol of the majestic culture, like the building itself.
Together, we go through the empty halls of the theater, learn the story of its foundation and its “biographical facts”, examine technical innovations such as the underground designer’s scene, look in the boxes of the main stage and as long as we intelligently, we would be allowed to attend the rehearsal of the play.
05: MOSCOW PREMIUM CRUISE 2,5 hours [tickets included] A river cruise on a comfortable yacht will offer you an epic view of Moscow: the White House of the Russian Federation, Kievsky station, Novodevichy convent, Luzhniki stadium, Lomonosov Moscow state University, Academy of Sciences of the Russian Federation, Gorky Park, Central House of Artists, a monument to Peter I, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the Kremlin, the house located on the Kotelnicheskaya Embankment. Panoramic all-weather windows, open bow and stern, first class catering service, a bar will take the walk along the city’s main artery a memorable end to a chic day.
06: OTEL DROP-OFF Upon completion of the tour, we will return you to your hotel or any other place as you wish.
|1.Group 12 pax||435$|
|2.Group 10 pax||505$|
|3.Group 8 pax||620$|
|4.Group 6 pax||793$|
|5.Group 4 pax||1140$|
|6.Group 2 pax||2189$|
- WARNING The Grand Kremlin Palace is a strategic object. To guarantee the reservation of a visit to the palace complex, you must confirm your request at the latest one month and a half before the scheduled date of the visit;
- Transport support is calculated throughout the route: for a group of up to 3 people – an S-class Mercedes; for a group of up to 7 people – a comfortable minivan Mercedes Viano; for a group of up to 17 people – a comfortable minibus Mercedes Sprinter;
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert;
- No hidden fees.
EXTRA CHARGE (OPTIONAL):
- Tickets for the play in the Bolshoi Theater. Cost from 300 USD to infinity
• Superior transport service
|Price does not include|
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
The transport included in the Grand lux Moscow Tour meets international standards and passes an annual certification. To ensure that your magnificent vacation is as comfortable as possible in the cost of the trip is included excellent transport. Professional drivers will ensure safe travel throughout the course. Depending on the number of people in the group, the following vehicles will be offered.
- Up to 17 people – MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER
- Up to 6 people – MERCEDES-BENZ VIANO
- Up to 3 people – MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 8 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
- Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals and entertainments).