ALL SEASONS • 6-8 HOURS • DIFFICULTY: EASY, 8+ • COMFORT: ★★★★★ • GROUP: MAX 12 • ☎ PERSONAL SUPPORT 24/7
PRIVATE SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF ST. PETERSBURG BY CAR is ideal for first exploring the city. Literally from the threshold of your hotel you immerse yourself in the imperial history of Russia from 1703 to the present day. And the best local guides are sure to make this tour unique and immediate.
– ★ –
All the most important in St. Petersburg in one day by car.
A RICH EXPERIENCE EXPECT YOU:
- Well-thought-out route
- A really interesting tour program
- Best interesting guides of St. Petersburg
- Comfortable transport
01: HOTEL PICK-UP Your guide and transport will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you.
02: THE PALACE SQUARE The main square of St. Petersburg, whose architectural ensemble was formed in the second half of the 18th century – the first half of the 19th century. The name of the square was given by the Winter Palace. There are concerts and mass events on the Palace Square, this is the most popular place in St. Petersburg among tourists.
03: THE WINTER PALACE [visiting outside] The main attraction of the northern capital, from 1762 to 1904 served as the official winter residence of Russian emperors. Due to the richness and variety of architectural and sculptural decor the palace has no equal in St. Petersburg.
04: SENATE SQUARE The oldest square, a witness of historical events and many vicissitudes of the capital’s life. On Senate Square, architectural luxury and the main symbol of the city are collected – a monument to the Bronze Horseman erected in honor of the founder of the city and the first emperor of Russia.
05: ST. ISAAC’S CATHEDRAL 1 hour [tickets included] Inspection outside and inside. St. Isaac’s Cathedral impresses with its grandeur and grandeur. Today, the largest Orthodox church in St. Petersburg and one of the highest domed structures in the world.
06: THE ARROW OF VASILIEVSKY ISLAND is one of the main ensembles of the banks of the Neva River. Here the river is divided into the Bolshaya and Malaya Neva, with a panoramic view of the left bank of the river. The eastern limb of the island is crowned with rostral columns erected in honor of naval combat glory.
07: NEVSKY PROSPEKT Undoubtedly, the most important, the most historic artery of the city. The most vivid sights that we will see consistently are the Arch of the General Staff, the Literary Cafe where the culture representatives loved it, the famous “Passage” department store, the Moika embankment, the Stroganov Palace, the remarkable Singer’s House, the magnificent Kazan Cathedral, Gostiny Dvor, Eliseevsky store, Ekaterininsky square and the Alexandrinsky Theater behind it, Anichkov Bridge with the famous sculptures of Klodt, the Fontanka embankment, the Beloselsky-Belozersky Palace.
08: TIME FOR REST AND LUNCH [not included] In our tour, we have appropriately foreseen the time for a hearty lunch with national cuisine, so you can relax a little and share your impressions with your friends.
09: CHURCH OF THE SAVIOR ON SPILLED BLOOD 1 hour [tickets included] Inspection outside and inside. The architecture of the historical center of St. Petersburg – a continuous classicism, Empire and modern. And suddenly, in the midst of this, the talented architects of the ensemble look at colored domes, brick delicate patterns, kokoshniki (female Russian folk headdresses) and pilasters.
10: ART SQUARE is a small, but very important part of the history of the city. The main dominants of the square are the Mikhailovsky Palace (now occupied by the State Russian Museum), the Benois Wing and the Marble Palace, the Russian Ethnographic Museum with one of the largest collections of household and crafts in 157 nations of Eurasia, the Great Hall of the Philharmonic Hall. Shostakovich and the Mikhailovsky Theater.
11: THE STREET OF BUILDER ROSSI An unusual street consisting of only five buildings, originates from the Alexandrinsky Theater to the Lomonosov Square. This street is unique with its Golden Section. Accurate adherence to the ancient canons – the width of the street is equal to the height of buildings, 22 meters, and the length is exactly ten times larger – 220 meters.
12: BRIDGES AND EMBANKMENTS OF ST. PETERSBURG No one walk around the city will be complete without visiting the picturesque bridges and embankments of the numerous rivers of Northern Venice.
13: ★ Optionally visit to the PETER AND PAUL FORTRESS [not included] This is where the history of St. Petersburg begins – it is the core of the city and the oldest architectural monument. The date of the fortress is considered as the date of the founding of the northern capital. On the territory of the fortress, the Russian tsars are buried, from Peter I to Nicholas II.
14: OTEL DROP-OFF Upon completion of the tour, we will return you to your hotel or any other place as you wish.
|1.Group 12 pax||60$|
|2.Group 10 pax||67$|
|3.Group 8 pax||77$|
|4.Group 6 pax||90$|
|5.Group 4 pax||122$|
|6.Group 2 pax||191$|
- This tour is valid all year round except Wednesday;
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert;
- In this day tour it is more convenient to move around the city by car, but if you prefer on foot and by subway, then ask the price from our expert;
- The sequence of visits to landmarks may vary;
- No hidden fees.
EXTRA CHARGE (OPTIONAL):
- Visit to the Peter and Paul Fortress – 15 USD/per person
• Comfortable transport services
|Price does not include|
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
The transport included in the sightseeing tour in St. Petersburg meets international standards and passes an annual certification. To ensure that your magnificent vacation is as comfortable as possible in the cost of the trip is included excellent transport. Professional drivers will ensure safe travel throughout the course. Depending on the number of people in the group, the following vehicles will be offered.
- Up to 17 people – MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER / FORD TRANSIT / VOLKSWAGEN CRAFTER
- Up to 6 people – MERCEDES-BENZ VIANO / MERCEDES-BENZ VITO / FORD CUSTOM TOURNEO
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 8 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
- Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals and entertainments).