ALL SEASONS • 6 HOURS • DIFFICULTY: EASY, 18+ • COMFORT: ★★★★★ • GROUP: MAX 12 • ☎ PERSONAL SUPPORT 24/7
THIS MULTICULTURAL DAY TOUR will be of interest to guests of the Northern Capital who have already met the main sights of the city and who want to expand their alternative knowledge about life in Russia.
– ★ –
Exciting adventures from the exploits of sailors to Soviet entertainment
01: HOTEL PICK-UP Your guide will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you.
02: MUSEUM CRUISER AURORA 1 hour [tickets included] This is not just a museum, it is a symbol of the city, visiting which for tourists is on a par with Palace Square, the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg. The cruiser “Aurora”, the former defender of Russia in two wars – the Russian-Japanese 1904-1905 and the World War I 1914-1916, and on October 25, 1917 a single ship shot served as a signal to capture the Winter Palace. We will visit with you, as well as the deck, and the interior of the ship.
03: THE MUSEUM OF RUSSIAN VODKA 2 hours [tickets and tasting included] is rightfully considered one of the most extraordinary and impressive museums of St. Petersburg. Here you can learn a lot of interesting facts from the history of the national drink, which were previously unaware: when and where vodka was invented, what vodka is made from, how and what they drank and what they need to eat, because a feast in Russia is not just a drink, but a beautiful ritual. During the tasting of vodka, you will get acquainted with the ritual, the roots of which go back centuries into the history of Russia.
Next to the museum you will find a restaurant with a bar with strong drinks, where you can taste Russian cuisine, relax and exchange your impressions with friends [extra charge].
04: MUSEUM OF SOVIET SLOT MACHINES 2 hours [tickets included] In the mid-1970s, a breakthrough in the field of entertainment occurred in the USSR, slot machines appeared. “Avtoralli-M” and “Sniper”, “Basketball” and “Sea Battle”, “Highway” and “Towns” – the boys of the whole country just fell in love with these units. Now they look massive, awkward and cause tenderness with their naivety, and then they were the height of perfection. The museum displays more than 50 slot machines. After a little historical excursion, you will be given 15 tokens, and you will be able to immerse yourself in the Soviet childhood. The decision is yours on which slot machines to spend tokens on =)
05: OTEL DROP-OFF Upon completion of the tour, we will conduct you to your hotel or any other place as you wish.
|Departure||On foot and by subway||Details|
|1.Group 12 pax||83$|
|2.Group 10 pax||86$|
|3.Group 8 pax||95$|
|4.Group 6 pax||107$|
|5.Group 4 pax||132$|
|6.Group 2 pax||205$|
- Museum cruiser “Aurora” is open from Wednesday to Sunday;
- The Russian vodka museums include a classic tasting of vodka with a traditional snack. You will be offered 4 sets to choose from;
- In this day tour it is more convenient to move around the city on foot and by subway, but if you prefer by car, then ask the price from our expert;
- If you are traveling in a group of more than 12 people, then ask the price from our expert;
- The sequence of visits to landmarks may vary;
- No hidden fees.
EXTRA CHARGE (OPTIONAL):
- In the museums of Russian vodka, we also offer you a VIP program: excursion + tasting of the historical Russian vodka “Polugar” 4 types (4 glasses for each guest) with Russian pancakes and caviar (red / black). From 92 USD to 221 USD / per person (the cost depends on the number of people in the group and type of caviar).
• English, German, French, Spanish individual speaking guide services
|Price does not include|
• When reserving a tour, 30% payment upfront is required
• When canceling a tour reservation for 45 days and later, 100% of the payment is deducted
The number of participants in the group is not more than 12 people (but possibly more participants by prior agreement). All excursions are conducted in English, German, French, Spanish other languages on request. Tourists from various countries took part in our tour, such as Holland, Great Britain, Israel, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, USA, China, Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Turkey, Finland, Norway, etc. We are proud to have received an impressive number of special guests – famous world politicians, movie stars and pop stars.
Participation in the tour is not recommended for children under 8 years of age, due to the intense excursion program. But the parents reserve the right of final decision. If you think that your child is emotionally and physically ready for this trip, the tour operator will not mind.
You do not need special physical training. Nevertheless, you must be prepared for an extensive program and small foot movements. Going on a trip, you must really appreciate your health and your abilities.
If you get sick, the management will provide first aid. In case of emergency, we organize professional medical care.
- Late spring. At a time of the year like the end of April and the beginning of May, the temperature in St. Petersburg is a little capricious, rains periodically, and partly cloudy weather. But the spring charm of the city during the flowering of plants and fresh greenery on trees adequately compensate for the vagaries of nature. The average daily temperature is 15 °C. Also an additional bonus, the lack of a high season among tourists.
- End of spring and early summer. In such a period as the end of May – the beginning of June. Not very hot, but not cold. The sun pleasantly warms. The average daily temperature of 18-20 °C This season is most comfortable for long excursions.
- Mid summer. The hottest months are July and August. The daytime temperature can reach 33 °C. A short shower can pass, which perfectly knocks down the city heat and gives a refreshing coolness.
- Autumn season. It starts to get a bit cooler and in the beginning of September the temperature in the daytime is generally not higher than 23 °С. In the middle of the Russians weather gives a gift and comes for a couple of weeks a wave of warm air – “Indian Summer” (in Russia is called “Women’s Summer“). Closer by October and at the beginning of the month, the average temperature fluctuates around 10-12 °C. During this period, the bulk of guests leave the country and you can safely enjoy the beautiful sights and golden foliage of trees.
- Winter months. The coldest period is at the end of January – beginning of February. The average temperature is minus 10-18 °C. The rest of the time, the temperature is quite moderate, which promotes outdoor activities and cozy in warm rooms.
- Travelling clothes must be comfortable. Please, take clothes you put on for walking and outdoor activities with you.
- Individual medicines in the presence of chronic diseases
- Cash (for souvenirs, meals and entertainments).