1. After agreeing details of the visit to Russia with our expert: the number of people in a group, the date of the tour, the circuit itinerary, the accommodation along the route, the mode of travel, the food wishes and individual needs due to physiological characteristics (if any), etc. Within 24 hours you will receive in an e-mail the account for payment by credit card.
2. In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, mutual regulations are established in rubles.
3. The electronic invoice is valid for 3 days from the date of issue. If the electronic invoice is not paid within 3 days, it will be canceled with the reservation service request.
4. Payment is made by SBERBANK using bank cards of the following payment systems:
- VISA International
- World MasterCard
- Maestro Card
For payment (entering your card details), you will be redirected to the Sberbank payment gateway. The connection with the payment gateway and the transfer of information are made in secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports secure online payment technology, Verifled By Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, MIR Accept or J-Secure, you may also need to enter a special password to make a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. The confidentiality of personal information provided is provided by Sberbank of Russia. The information provided will not be passed on to third parties, unless required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Credit card payments are made in strict accordance with the requirements of the MIR, VISA International, MasterCar, Maestro Card, JCB payment systems.
Sberbank. Legal and Mailing Addresses
19 Vavilova St., 117997 Moscow, Russia
Phones: +7 (495) 500-5550, 8 (800) 555-5550 (toll free in Russia)
Telefax: +7 (495) 957-5731
Teletype: 114569 SBRF RU
Telex: 414733 SBRF RU
SWIFT Code: SABRRUMM
Reuters Dialing Codes: SBRF, SBRR, SBRO
Official website: www.sberbank.ru
5. If you cancel the service / tour, according to the cancellation policy:
- If you cancel the reservation of the Service for 45 days and later before the service is started, 100% of the cost of the Service is withheld;
- If you cancel the reservation of the Service from 90 days to 46 days prior to the beginning of the Service – 70% of the cost of the Service is withheld;
- If you cancel the reservation of the Service from 180 days to 91 days before the start of the tour, 50% of the cost of the Service;
- If you cancel the booking of the Service prior to the commencement of the Service for more than 181 days, the full amount paid shall be returned, minus the costs incurred (if any).
The return of the transferred funds is made to your bank account within 5 to 30 working days (the term depends on the Bank that issued the bank card).
6. After 100% payment of your reservation, an official invitation and a voucher will be sent to your email within 3 working days.